Robison, Howard wed to Harriet George Abt 1935 New Lisbon
Well Known New Lisbon Couple
Wed at Morris
Miss Harriet George Becomes Bride
of Howard Robison at Pretty
Armistice Day Ceremony-
Groom Employed in
New Lisbon, Nov. 12---A pretty wedding took place in Zion Episcopal church at Morris Monday evening at 8 o'clock, when Harriet George, daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Levi George of New Lisbon became the bride of Leland Robison son of Mr. and Mrs. Leland Robison, also of New Lisbon. Rev. Curtis Denny, rector of the church, officiated.
Miss Bertha Rose of Edmeston was bridesmaid and Frederick Dockstader of New Lisbon, a classmate of Mr. Robison, was best man.
Miss Mable Grafton presided at the organ. Only the immediate families and sister of the groom attended the ceremony.
The bride was attired in a gown of blue silk crepe with white accessories.
Following the ceremony, a reception and wedding dinner was given at Garrattsville. Later in the evening they left on a brief wedding trip to Albany, Schenectady and other places along the Hudson River.
Both bride and groom are among the most popular young people of New Lisbon, having a host of friends who will join in wishing them happiness.
The bride is a graduate of Morris High school and at present is employed at the home of Miss Lucinda Johnson at New Lisbon.
The groom is also a graduate of Morris High school and Delhi Agriculture school, class of 1934, and has a position at Hamilton Dairy farms at Oneonta.